|frozen and real: wintermelon, mango puree, passion fruit|
- Basic black tea - it was aromatic and lovely.
- Jasmine tea – too strong for my taste but smelled super good
- Oolong milk tea with pudding – super yum!
- Wintermelon with grass jelly – real wintermelon was used for this drink with grass jelly that is very low in calorie
- Hibiscus tea – loved this citrusy tea
- Passion fruit with perilla seeds – uses real passion fruit sourced from Bacolod with perilla seeds that contains natural chemicals that decrease swelling and helps in the treatment and prevention of asthma symptoms.
- Mango green tea with lychee and coco jelly –who can say no to mango plus lychee and coconut??
- Nai Kai – literally means covered in milk and this is one of Super Duck’s must try drink! Super yummy!
- Rose Petal with Lemon Tea – with real rose petals, kind of on the citrusy side and absolutely taste great
- Plain green tea with cane sugar – love the after taste of this and the sweetness is just right
- Heineken Green tea – this one tastes really good and not hint of bitterness that we usually get from regular beers!
- Bailey’s Oolong Milk tea - from all of the drinks at Super Duck, I got to say that this is my favorite! Because when and whenever I drink socially I always go for Bailey’s!
- Almond Kahlua Milk – the amount of the liquor plus the almond flavor is just right, least of my favorite among the three though.
- Bacardi Cider juice pop – I didn’t get to try this one.
|my take home: Rose Lemon White Tea with Aloe|
Check out the real rose petals floating in my drink!
|Princess' take home: Sakura Tea Bag Nai-Kai|
Check out the sakura tea bag floating under the milk
|Two of the owners of Super Duck:|
Steve and Dennis
Thanks for having us!
|us bloggers during the Super Duck Modern Tea Shop tea tasting Event|