Je T’áime De 21 Façons At Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila
Last January 20, 2016 was the date of the official launch of Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila’s month-long festivities which includes the Korean Food Festival, Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day. To which I had the privilege to attend the press conference/launch earlier today at Spiral - La Veranda Restaurant; attended by people from the South Korean Embassy, Korean Cultural Center in the Philippines, Sofitel's management, businessmen, media, press, bloggers et al. Everyone was treated with a lunch filled with cultural performances, exhibition of food that will be offered on the said events, a cooking demonstration and of course a sumptuous lunch courtesy of Manila's finest buffet restaurant; Spiral.
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila celebrates the many ways to say I Love You this Valentine’s Day with Je T’aime de 21 Façons or I Love You in 21 Ways. In a myriad of artistic expression and culinary interpretation of expressing affection for your loved ones this season of hearts, celebrate l’amour in an unparalleled journey of gastronomy, wine, culture and design.
1.I Love You in 21 different languages spelled out in the most sumptuous way by our Master Chefs at Spiral.
2.Indulge in 21 Dishes of Love with an aphrodisiac twist featured in Spirals 21 Dining Ateliers.Enjoy a feast for the senses in an epicurean journey through the specially prepared dishes this Valentines weekend. The special culinary offerings feature truffle, oyster, chocolate, coffee, honey, chili pepper, maca spice, figs, century egg, pine nuts, artichokes, chai tea, almon, pumpkin seed to fruits such as avocados, pomegranates, watermelon, bananas, strawberries and a unique experience of taste with the local balut and durian.
The 21 Dishes of Love at Spiral are available on February 11 – 12, 2016 for lunch atPhp2,966.22nett per person and dinner at Php4,513.82nett per person. For children ages 4 to 11 years old, lunch is available at Php1,719.55nett per child and dinner at Php2,088.03nett per child. For Valentines Weekend running from February 13 – 14, 2016, enjoy the featured heartwarming culinary offerings at Php4,642.nett per person for lunch and Php4,771.75nett per person for dinner. For young VIPs ages 4 to 11 years old, lunch is available at Php1,719.55nett per child and dinner at Php2,210.85nett per child.
3. Enjoy a sweet pick-me-up with Love in a Latte at Spiral.Spiral baristas put a romantic twist to your caffeine fix in a creamy delight that says I Love You this Valentine’s Day.
4. A Serenade of Love at Le Bar.Express your love through song with Le Bar’s soulful jazz renditions in our featured live musical entertainment. Enjoy an intimate dinner and dedicate your theme songs to your loved one in a timeless gesture of endearment and romance. Le Bar’s set dinner for two persons features 4 courses with dessert and sparkling wine or Valentines cocktail for two available at Php7,369.05nett and a gift from Jewelmer.
5. La Veranda’s Love Potion Cocktail. Titillate the taste buds and reignite the spark in a Valentine’s Date enhanced by La Veranda’s featured concoction, the Love Potion. A Valentine’s cocktail that will cast a romantic spell on your loved one, enjoy this featured beverage at Php400nett per cocktail.
6. The Gift of Love by Spiral 2 Go.Let your loved one know how much your care with thoughtful treats that say ‘I Love You’. From a sweet message spelled with pralines to a giant heart-shaped offering of artisanal chocolates only at Spiral 2 Go. Pralines are available starting from Php100 per letter.
7. Romantic Poolside Dinner Buffet. Dine under a blanket of stars and enjoy the picturesque view of Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila’s iconic lagoon-shaped pool as Sunset Bar stages a sumptuous buffet of dishes with a hint of aphrodisiac specials. Featuring a string quartet for live musical entertainment, signature culinary specialties enjoyed with unlimited local beers, iced and a glass of sparkling wine. A special fireworks display lights up the evening sky on the 14th of February 2016 at 9pm and the ladies receive a red rose for this heartwarming occasion. The Romantic Poolside Dinner Buffet is available on February 12, 2016 at Php2,972.37nett and February 13 – 14, 2016 at Php3,119.76nett.
8. Sky High Engagements at Sofitel’s Helipad.In an exclusive Valentine’s Day offering, a lucky couple may enjoy their Valentine’s Day and seal their commitment with an unforgettable engagement held at Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila’s Helipad. In an intimate dinner for 2, propose in this unique and picturesque setting in a journey that begins with a trip via private limousine, a private butler to welcome the couple and escort them to the special canopy setting that showcases a 360 degree view of the city and the iconic Manila Bay skyline. Witness the enchanting sunset from this enviable location as the couple’s private butler eases the couple through a 6-course with a string quartet playing in the background. The evening sky is lit with a colorful fireworks display and the gentleman gets to toast ‘Sante, mon amour’ with Dom Perignon and a bouquet of styled roses by Botanicals.
Enjoy the exhilarating feeling of hearing the sweetest YES with Sky High Engagements at Sofitel’s Helipad set at Php500,000nett. Includes a private limousine transfer, private butler, canopy dining at the helipad, string quartet and fireworks. Three days advance reservation is recommended.
9. L’Amour from Galette. Present your loved one with a sweet treat with a specially-made Valentine’s Day cake from Galette. Personalize your message and say I Love You the way you do to your loved one. Galette’s special Valentine’s Day cake is available starting at Php1,125nett.
10. Magnifique Moments celebrated at Spiral. Relive precious moments shared with your loved one and celebrate Valentine’s Day in the most interactive dining destination in the Asia Pacific. Send us your favorite couple’s photograph when you make your reservation at Spiral and enjoy a dining set up tailored to the celebrating couple with a featured personalized framed photo.
11. Digital Love at Snaps Sports Bar.Let the world know how much you care about your loved one as Snaps Sports Bar’s LCD Screens serve as the medium for special messages for the couple’s dining and surprise your date with a live dance performance at Snaps. Three days advanced reservation is required with minimum consumable rate of Php10,000nett.
12. Right at Your Doorstep by Room Service.Enjoy an endearing surprise from your beloved courtesy of Room Service. Share your vision of love and our artisans from Room Service will help convey this with a chocolate surprise that will convey how much you mean ‘I Love You’.
13. L’Amour Pour Toujours at Sunset Bar. Celebrate L’Amour Pour Toujours (Love Forever) at the most romantic setting by the bay. Dine al fresco and enjoy a starlit romantic poolside dinner at Sunset Bar and enjoy endearing moments with your loved one. Pose for a quirky photo op with our featured Vintage VW Bug by the poolside entrance, enjoy a traditional harana (serenade) by the deck and capture special moments by a heart-shaped arc at the lagoon-shaped pool bridge.
Enjoy the unparalleled romantic ambiance and spend Valentine’s in a private setting of Sunset Bar’s Adam and Eve Cocoons featuring a 4-course dinner menu, a round of sparkling wine, three roses for your lady love and a box of pralines all celebrated with live string music playing in the background. The Adam and Eve Cocoon is available at Php22,108.05nett.
Special outdoor canopies are available featuring a 6-course dinner, a bottle of champagne, a private butler, a bouquet of roses for your lady love, a heart-shaped box of pralines, a special gift from Kiehl’s and a live string performance serenading you in the background. The Sunset Bar Canopies are available at Php36,847.05nett.
14. Love is in the Air.Enjoy the wondrous burst of color with a special fireworks display on February 14, 2016 and say the magical words you mean to say to your loved one under a starlit sky.
15. Love Chocolat Class with Master Chocolatier, Chef Tweet Obsequio.This Valentine’s Day Eve, celebrate love by learning how to create your very own chocolate specialties. Singles or couples may join this special chocolate cooking class from award-winning and chocolate artisan, Chef Tweet Obsequio in the exclusive Love Chocolat Class on February 13, 2016 from 3pm to 4pm at Spiral’s Chocolaterie. The class is available at Php1,500nett per person. Limited slots available and prior reservation required.
16. L’Amour Specials at Le Spa and Nail Artisan. Present the gift of escape and relaxation enjoyed as a couple in our featured signature treatments at Le Spa and Nail Artisan:
- Duo Couple’s Romantic Ritual | Enjoy quality time with your loved one in 3 hours of indulgence at Le Spa’s Couple’s Suite with a choice of 90-minute Marrakech Sweetness or Filipino Pride Massage for 2. Available at Php7,500nett.
- Le Spa Rejuvenating Experience | Embark on a relaxing journey spanning 2 hours and 30 minutes with Le Spa’s featured treatment package. The offer includes a session of Filipino Pride Massage, Mango Delight Scrub and Instant Glow Facial. Unwind at the Steam Room, Sauna and Jacuzzi before the treatment to relax the mind and body. Enjoy this luxurious pampering for Php5,000nett.
-End the day by giving her a colorful treat courtesy of Nail artisan with a choice of nail art, gel manicure, pedicure or foot reflexology:
• Belles Mains (90mins) – features gel or nail art with hand moisturizing and paraffix wax treatment. Available at Php1,500nett.
• Beaux Pieds (90mins) – classic manicure with foot spa and foot dagdagay or hilot available at Php1,500nett.
• Couples and Colors (60mins) – includes classic manicure, classic pedicure, a glass of Bimbaden Rosé and chocolate truffles.
17. Love for Always at Vietura Aesthetic Lifestyle. Indulge yourself or bring a special someone for some welcome pampering. Choose a combination treatment-package that will suit your needs and preference. Packages include facial rejuvenation, facial contouring and body contouring treatments that will make you look good and feel even better. Bask in this invigorating beauty and wellness services in Vietura at Php9,500nett.
18. Valentine Special Room Package. Spend an enchanting weekend with your loved one this Valentine’s weekend in a special staycation package that bring couples together to experience a glamourous and a romantic getaway. Room rates start from Php8,596nett inclusive of breakfast for two at Spiral and a gift from Shu Uemura.
19. Love by Botanicals. In a larger-than-life centerpiece, experience stunning floral welcome and display of Love this Valentine’s Weekend care of the floral architects of Botanicals.
20. Say It With Flowers. In a collection of your loved one’s favorite flowers and a wondrous play of scents and colors, say I love you with flowers care of the artisan’s imagination of Botanicals. Present your loved one with colorful creations and creative arrangements by Botanicals.
21. Captured Moments by Sofitel.Capture that moment and save these romantic treasured memories of Valentines spent with your loved ones. Pose for the signature selfies as a couple with a collage of 21 ways to say I Love You in the background at the Sofitel lobby. Guests will be given a red card to hang their love wishes on ivy trees displayed for the Valentine’s Weekend Special.
Sofitel, authentic luxury hotels with a French soul
Sofitel is the elegant answer to a luxury traveler’s quest for the good things in life. Each hotel illustrates an artful blend of local culture and French soul. With an innate sense of new French art de vivre, Sofitel hold themselves to a heightened level of excellence and refinement. 120 addresses in 40 countries across the five continents appeals to modern status seekers, who have something special and unique that makes them stand out from the crowd. Each hotel is differentiated by its “cousu-main” service, graceful design, creative and inspired gastronomy in major cities like Paris, London, New York, Rio de Janeiro, Dubai, Bangkok, Shanghai… or nestled away in a country landscape in Morocco, Egypt, Thailand, French Polynesia…
Sofitel Legend, where heritage meets modernity. The network is composed of 5 timeless and iconic addresses that are generously infused with French luxury for ultimate indulgence.
SO Sofitel, rebellious lifestyle hotels bursting with local energy. In Bangkok, Singapore and Mauritius, SO Sofitel is an experience apart from the rest, recognizable for its avant-garde design, state-of-the-art technology, surprising happenings and social experience.
MGallery by Sofitel, charming boutique hotels, inspiring and singular. The intimate collection of 75 hotels stands for adventurous explorers who are clued in to travel and seek out the unbeaten path.
For reservations and inquiries, please call Sofitel Philippine Plaza at (632) 551.5555 and for restaurant reservations (632) 832.6988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for room reservations.